Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Greencard!


I have been in this pseudo american stage since last 7 years now and it doesnt seem to end even after all my efforts. No doubt America is a great country that gives opportunities to technocrat people like me. But they need to do some serious work on the immigration law and procedures.


My wife is a permanent resident of US since 2001. And my employer has applied for my permanent residence since 2006. But there is no progress on anything...I am waiting waiting since last 2 years. I wonder why would individuals like me waste their time in this helpless stage. Why world is not transperant enough so that people can move across countries without barriers and beauraecracy.

This seems never ending and I am getting frustrated. I hope by next year I can atleast see a beacon of hope into this issue.

Immigration Voice had its first rally in Washington DC on Sept 18th

No comments: