Friday, September 28, 2007

My India visit!!

At last next week I am going to Mumbai, India. My home away from home after almost 3 years. I am really excited about it at the same time I am little aprehensive about the whole visit thing. We will board Continental flight out of NewArk EWR to Mumbai...Non-stop....It is going to be quite a flight.....almost 15 hours non-stop going and 16 hours non-stop coming back....I have heard quite bad reviews about the flight due to cheap fares. But still looking forward to the whole visit. Last couple of weeks me and my wife have been shopping day in day out...for loved ones. I dont know when we will be able to go there again....But for now...I am quite excited....
It will be a brief stay of 15 days but I am sure we will have good time.....
Apart from Family we are planning a short visit to a shrine out in the dessert state of Rajasthan, Nath-Dwara and will stay back at Ranakpur while coming back.....

No comments: